March 17, 2022

Day 21 - You're Ready to Go?

This is another story of how my silent miscarriage happens. This is a phase of what they called "expectant management".

Not calling myself an expert, but alhamdulillah this "wait-and-see" approach really give me some time to think and read and learn. Cuz at the end of the day, you may be someone else support system. But at this point, you're on your own. 

Mummy woke up to a minimal discharge, some called spotting, some called bleeding. 

OK. Layak dah rasa gelisah. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind this morning.  Will I be having extreme cramp next?

I was told to use pads and observe the changes. The frequency. The amount of discharge. 

Work as usual and the cramps came on and off. 

The discharge started brown and then reddish? And then brown again. 

From others experience, this is normal and the obvious symptom. Next thing you know is the date you've been waiting for. 

I would say this is the most productive day I had. Work is so much at the top now. 

I was in doubt knowing tonight is malam Nisfu Syaaban. I wanted to do so many things to cherish a month before Ramadhan. But I know you will always be with me my dear one. I know you will want Mummy to have a blissful Ramadhan, knowing that Mummy loves cooking, serving food to people. 

I will always love you but if it's time for you to go, then let's do it together ok? 

I know process can take some time. As much as you are in pain and probably not comfortable, I will try to make this easier. 

Daddy will take it forward and I can assure you he'll take good care of what's next. 



No comments: