March 24, 2022

Dear Love

I want to be sane and healthy again. So I'm trying my best to avoid all possibilities that could lead me to another breakdown. 

I am somehow curious if I can heal fast. 

Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mendengar. 

I want to be calm again. He gave me the right person to do me good. 

He gave me you, Love. 

You started working on my day 6 confinement. I couldn't help but missing you when you're away. I look forward to 5pm, cuz that's when your hours end and you'll be home to me. 

Your presence is more than enough. 

Words are just to break the silence. But I rather spend the rest of the remaining night to see your face and smell you deeply. 

I like watching you sleep. I like watching you walk, sleep, move, eat, drink and needless to say, I love seeing you alive. 

Thank you for just breathing. Be healthy, Love. 

You helped me so much. You made me stronger than I was. You made me so much better. 

Thank you for marrying me ❤️

No comments: