March 31, 2022

Day 13 Pantang - Miscarriage 8 wks

I think 13 is the maximum days I can tolerate to be inside. Literally fresh air pun dari dalam rumah je. 

Luckily this week Hubby is working from home - so by 5pm sharp I already made an early proposal to go out. Tak kisahlah semata nak beli burger or roti from bakery nearby. Bengkung is a MUST for now. 

Work goes on. getting urgent things done. Leaving important things behind.

Back to the proposal - let's go anywhere but here. My 14-days MC is about to end. So let's just drive out.

We made our way to grocery. Bakery for sure, cuz I craved for bread so much. 

Some say tak boleh makan tepung. But I do not see the significance of having flour intake into your body.

I spent too much on the screen (read:phone) and I do a lot of reading and google. 

Apparently - Pantang has a lot of definition, say traditional or modern. 

I think medically, you can survive with or without pantang. But it depends on your daily activities. 

Compare to the good ol'days, a lot of people had to work hard and be very active. While now? even I myself pun work from office, less walk everyday - by 5pm dah rasa exhausted. 

Balik rumah rasa nak mandi, makan tidur je. 

Plus, nowadays a lot of preservatives. Which makes that almost everything artificial to take. 


So what I'm trying is having balanced diet and lifestyle. Everyone knows TTC dah amek masa almost half a lifetime. To recover pun lebih kurang je. 

What I know as of now, make sure how you care for yourself during confinement is the same as what u need to practice in daily activities.


Rugi lah kan kalau masa pantang jaga macam gila, but end up to have you eat fast food again after 30 or 40 days? 

Long term effect dia sama je. You will get sick eventually. Cuma lambat dgn cepat je. 

For someone yang suka coffee, especially 3 in 1 sebab mudah. I am trying to cut back unnecessary sugar and simple carbs. 

Menu for the last 12 days mudah yakmat. 

Nasi putih / bubur

Milo / kopi / teh / susu kambing / madu

Biskut

Ikan tenggiri / merah / kerisi - masak asam rebus, singgang, air fried

Anggur / kurma / limau


One time I had ayam golek, sebab rasa mcm nk muntah makan ikan. Other than that - all of the above. My mom is corporate thinking person, so everything yg boleh cover pakai supplemen, amek je supplement. Ada good ada bad jgk la. While my MIL is traditional way of thinking. Having both combined - you dapat A & B option. 

By day 7, I was getting a lot better. Dah boleh masak sendiri. Terus grab penyapu and vacum. Rasa nak sental bilik air, but my cramps still there. But do not try this at home. I was getting more cramps sebab tiba tiba berjalan banyak sangat kot. 

Day 10, I want to recover fast. So I try to reduce bengkung slowly and try to adjust to cramps jugak. 

Ramadhan is reaching in 3 days. 4 hari yang tahun lepas pun tak sempat berganti lagi. 

Let's continue another 17 days to end the confinement days!


No comments: