February 12, 2024

Last check up or so I assumed

12 Jan 2024.

Last check up or so I assumed. Time is just ticking cuz you already there 39 weeks. 

My biggest mistake is to look strong physically and mentally. So both Mummy and Daddy went there to find out the options that we have. 

Until - 

Dr Yusrina "air ketuban nampak mcm dah berkurang. Saya tak boleh bagi awak deliver ikut due date"

Me "and the best option is?"

Dr Yusrina "sekarang ni, terpulang pada awak. Nak masuk esok? Lusa?"

Hubby "16hb boleh ke?" (Knowing clearly his birthday is on 16th)

Dr Yusrina "boleh"

Me (hesitate thinking anything can happen in the next few days) "ahad boleh doktor?"

Dr Yusrina "ok. Tengahari ya"

Our Friday appointment was set up later at 3pm that day. It was nearly 5pm when I decided to admit myself on Sunday. 

Your dad on the other hand, is more than thankful to have you safe. That's it. 

Alhamdulillah. Not a fussy husband at this point. 

We went home after. 

Allah knows my fear, anxiously waiting for He knows what's next. 


No comments: