March 20, 2022

Pantang Days Part 1

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 

Suprisingly a day before I rushed to ER, rezeki Allah mudahkan jalan - I found the right confinement lady yang ready to take adhoc slot. 

And then boleh jumpa set pantang and tungku, at affordable rate. Everything in one day! Ya Allah rezeki melimpah. 

Syukur we had savings, which supposed to cover something else. Tapi Hubby strongly believed...

"This is not something yang kita kena hold back for now. We can earn more money but not you. I want you safe and healthy"

At first I thought Hubby was being ridiculous. But then again, I remembered why I married him and I believed in him. 

Pantang day 1 was nothing. 

Body still in shock. So CL (confinement lady) kata bagi rehat badan dulu. Sebab semuanya still under stress. I must say, first meal under confinement was not attractive at all. 

Nasi putih
Ikan bilis sangai + garlic and halia
Air herba (lada hitam, garlic, halia)

Was it good? Absolutely not! But will it make me better? 

Yes! 

At this point, I heard a lot of people saying pantang gugur lain sikit. But for some people yang truly understand pantang, strictly tell.. pantang gugur lagi extra daripada pantang bersalin. 

Reason being - you don't have a child. With whom, should you share your nutrition as a mom. The recovery works both ways. 

Both mum and child. 

So kalau anak tak ada, macam mana mak nak recover? In other words, mati anak (if this could make you understand this better)

Pantang day 2. CL came from KL. 
I truly didn't know dia duduk mana. Cuz I was in rush and simply google "near me". Then keluarlah result. 

I see the package. I see price. 

Can I afford this? Okay. We can try. We will try to recover the cash from next paycheck. 

Tangas at 2pm
Mandi herba at 3pm
Berurut at 330pm
Bertungku at 5pm

It was a good deal. 

Hubby was in full support. He truly knows what his wife wants.l and he didn't say much. 

He heard me screaming from pain as the bleeding continues, sebab rahim dah bengkak and tangas helped the flow better. Truly? Part berurut yang sakit. But all he asked was 

"Sayang ok?"

Suprisingly - it was more than enough. I didn't need much of him to be so romantic. Yet, people say women are complicated. 

Anyway, this is day 2 adjusting life. Total MC 14 days. So 12 days to go. 

Let's continue to day 3. 


No comments: