March 23, 2022

Pantang Days - Part 2

Dear one, 

I had my final round with the confinement lady. Everything was good. 

Mummy felt everything was put back to where it was and right back to where we started. I always wanted the best for Daddy and I will make sure not only he is happy to be with me. But also happy that the next time, we go through this again - there will be a new member in the house. 

Anyway, for a first timer - 3 days of strict confinement with Mises Yana Confinement Care. I truly recommended her, cuz she really know what was she doing. It was compact and precise. The time does not really move, cuz after one and another one and another one. She kept you moving from one to another, so just you don't miss anything. 

1- Tangas

It started like hell for the first time. Rahim rasa kembang and everything was so wrong. I felt so chilly a day after the ER rush. So, tangas with the actual akar kayu on day 1 really helped a lot. 

There was still some remaining residue tak habis keluar. So estimated another 14 days for everything to come out. 

2- Mandi herba

It smells a lot like tea. The point is mandi herba can keep you warm as long as possible. Given the condition, you made it hot. Not cold. Kalau sejuk, then nothing lah kan. Plus, I was told tak boleh mandi malam. Session pun habis around 6pm. So the timing just right for dinner. 

Mandi herba normally started at 330pm and you guess right - Daddy will be the technical support if anything. 

3- Berurut 

I am not a regular when it comes to massage. So started off with kaki, it was okay. Up to hips - then the struggle begins. I had some swollen nerves and bruises internally, caused by few falls back in those single days. Yes, I never had that checked out thoroughly. So, it does not do me any good up till today. It got so swollen, all other nerves were already blocked. That explains why I always sakit pinggang, in other words - mudah sakit pinggang! 

Wow. Wish I know this sooner. 

Then, straight up to my back. As much as I like cleaning, I use my body way too much - especially my right arm and my back. Again, painful but I cannot say no this time. Paksa habiskan.

"sakit ke?"

"teruskan je kak" followed by a loud scream.

Hati kering jugak kakak ni. Nanti lagi dikasihan, lagi tak elok. So, teruskan jugak lah. There was so much explanation to how I felt today, and it was literally from my actions in my younger days. 

Up to rahim, where everything was fresh. The harder she pressed, the more blood coming out. Nahhh! I got used to it though. Alhamdulillah, everything ok. There was no long term bruises ke apa. 

3 days later, I felt healthier but still under strict confinement procedures. 

4- Tungku

CL was using batu sungai. Quite heavy I must say. Heated the stone and start pressing against the body, from head to toe. Panas batu lain macam ya. But leganya ya Tuhan. 

Now only I can feel the blood flow, susah dah nak rasa kebas, rasa sengal, rasa sejuk at one side or anything related. Senang kata, kalau panas pun, berpeluh pun tak de masalah. Susah dah nak rasa rimas or marah. Wow! I see the importance of confinement, as I write. 


Overall, I took set keguguran pantang for 3 days. Yes, the CL datang rumah and run the session. A lot of pro tips for me to care until the next pregnancy to happen. For those who asked - pantang gugur first trimester sepatutnya 44 hari, sama macam deliver. But, 30 hari is OK. Nothing less. 

So pro tips - tungku and stokin jangan tinggal. Keep you body warm and always sweat kalau boleh. 

Bengkung is not a must, but if u can wear, it will help. Food intake is the most important. Take supplement at best, and what u believe suited your needs and body. 

All in, I truly amazed of how many warm wishes came in my mailbox. 


P/s try to find useful things to do. 

No comments: